Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So I just purchased a new phone (toy)


And I have to say right off the bat that I have been with Nextel for about 10 years, and my wife just got us the family plan (its her, my 2 daughters and now me) and when we added my phone just about a week ago, I was a little freaked out by going to a new phone. Anyway, look at what I got now!

This thing is so cool, now I know that my old Nextel (i870) was pretty cool, and I could have hooked it up with bluetooth, but I never did. But, this new phone that I have now, does have the bluetooth technology, and it is really amazing! I can make calls without even opening my phone, all I have to do is hit one button, and then ask for voice dial, and then say the name of the person I want to call - now if there is more than one phone number listed for that person in my phone, it politely asks which number I want - very cool!

Just thought I would share :)

Have a GREAT Day!

No comments: