Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I wish I could go - I know it will be fun too!

Unfortunately due to family and other issues, I can not attend this relaunch party of sorts for the .tv extension. Although the extension is not a new one as it has been around for over 5 years, it is getting a relaunch to help build awareness as well to start development of the brand name.
The party is set for May 1 - 3 of 2007 and will be held in Sunny California, in Hollywood no less (appropriate though). If you would like more info on this event as well as a complete schedule of functions there, please visit http://alwayson.goingon.com/permalink/post/8389

I am sure it will be a great event and the chance to meet lots of great people.

If you do go, will you bring me home a t-shirt?

Thanks for Reading!

No comments: