Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The .TV extension is getting a BIG BOOST!

WOW is all I can say. Even though this domain extension has been out for a while, I have never seen so much interest in it as I have right now. While Demand Media just had their press release (check it out here) and now that they are offering free tools to help you build a site (check that out here) it will be an amazing journey through the process.

There are also a few sites to help along the way too. Just check out these sites and see what you find to help the BOOST:

AllThings.tv
Exclusively.tv

And there is also a great forum too, check out this post on Namepros here which list's a bunch of sites that have already been created using these tools.

I have one question to ask (and I know this is not a good question because I already know the answer) - Does any other domain extension give you tools to use, for FREE?

No comments: